- No.31. This is rated #1 on TripAdvisor. The food is simply wonderful. The restaurant is in an old refurbished cottage on the main street of the village. The atmosphere is intimate, if a little eclectic in style. Reservations are necessary especially over the weekend.
- Malabar Restaurant. This is top rate food. Don’t be worried about it being too ‘Indian’ or ‘Asian’, just because it says it offers this type of food. They also do ‘European-style’ dishes. The food is consistently great, as is the service. We recommend making a reservation for dinner.
- Amuri Estate Retreat ‘In-House’ Antipasto Platter. You don’t have to go far for this option! What we lack in menu selection we really make up for in ambience. As you are staying with us you can opt to have this as a lunch or as dinner. Antipasto platter for two people includes a selection of meats, cheeses, accompaniments and complementary soft drinks or juice.
- Isobel’s Restaurant: This is in the historic ‘Heritage Hotel’. The atmosphere is lovely & you can see the old pictures of Hanmer Springs as it was in the days of sheep & cattle mustering. The food is very nice too.
- Whatever Brasserie & Bar! This is a nice and intimate restaurant located in the middle of the village. It’s not fancy or fussy food, but just good cooking. It’s a favourite restaurant for the locals.
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo