1 / 4
The immensely varied landscapes of this acclaimed North Island region take in fertile farmlands, snow-capped volcanoes, steaming geothermal fields and crystal-clear trout-filled lakes. The region's hot spots, Rotorua and Lake Taupo, are peppered with fascinating geothermal areas.
- Experience a Maori concert & hangi
- Visit the incredible glow worm caves of Waitomo
- Discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Take a jet boat ride to the stunning Huka Falls
- Walk the one-day Tongariro Crossing with a guide
- Bathe in the geothermal mineral pools
- Ride the gondola to the top of Mt Ngongotaha
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo