1 / 7
Let us take care of the details so can switch off and enjoy on all-inclusive holidays from 2 to 5 days in New Zealand’s finest coastal National Park, basking under the most sunshine hours in the county.
Stay overnight within the Park at Beachfront Lodges with private twin share rooms and ensuite bathrooms. Hot showers, meals cooked for you and no heavy packs to carry. It’s 100% Pure Holiday.
Our expert Guides and Hosts help you make the most of each day. With full boat back-up, you choose how much activity suits you. Have time on your own or share fascinating insights into our cultural and natural history, told through the Wilson family ancestors’ personal stories.
Combine relaxing and walking with sea kayaking options so groups with different ages, abilities and interests can enjoy a holiday together.
How hard is the walking?
The Abel Tasman Coast Track is well formed and mostly shaded by evergreen native forest. There is no point higher than 200 metres (650 ft). The track weaves between long, golden-sand beaches including both bush and beach walking. There is no need for heavy hiking boots.
We recommend taking at least 3 days to explore the length of the spectacular coast between Marahau and Totaranui.
Take 5 days to fully experience the tranquillity and variety of this fascination region. Stay 2 nights at each Beachfront Lodge and spend the extra days relaxing, exploring regions of the Park many people don’t get to see or try some gentle, enclosed water kayaking.
3 day / 2 night trips depart every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
5 day / 4 night trips depart every Tuesday and Friday.
2 day overnight trips can be designed at any time to suit your schedule.
- The indulgence of ensuite accommodation at our Beachfront Lodges
- Fine food designed by our chef and served by your skilled Lodge Hosts
- In-house bar serving a selection of local beers and wines
- Scenic cruise along the length of the spectacular Abel Tasman coastline
- No heavy pack to carry. We arrange all your luggage storage and transfers in the National Park.
- Your expert Guide will help design each day to be as active or relaxed as you wish.
- Plenty of time to relax on the beaches or enjoy a swim in azure waters
- View seals in their natural habitat
- Spectacular golden-sand beaches and tranquil lagoons fringed by lush native forest
- Walks along the coastal track, through diverse forest ecosystems
Please click the links below for detailed itineraries:
Escrito: 8 artículos
Cruise and Walk departures every day, year-round from Kaiteriteri. During summer, 3 sailings per day give you the choice of 2 to 8 hours in the Park. Relax on a beach or walking options up to 5 hours along the coastal track. Also guided sea kayaking.
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo