With thousands of couples coming to New Zealand each year for weddings, honeymoons or just looking for romantic getaways or a unique proposal idea, we thought we would assist you in your quest to find the perfect idea or venue!
In Christchurch the list is endless but here are a few ideas from Garden City Helicopters:-
- Fly from our base at Christchurch airport over Christchurch City and land on the area’s highest peak. Mount Herbert rises on the southern side of the crater rim of Lyttelton Harbour and from the summit a bird’s eye view of Canterbury spreads beneath your gaze, ranging beyond Lyttelton town below to the alpine spectacle of the Southern Alps and the Marlborough mountains, the highest peaks clad in perpetual snow. Or we could take you to one of the many secluded bays around Banks Peninsula not accessible by road. Enjoy a glass of bubbles while you take in the spectacular views. We can arrange to have a picnic ready for you
- If you want to impress, spoil or surprise someone, this is the way to go! Start with a scenic flight over Christchurch then head to one of the luxury lodges scattered around Canterbury. We have many lodges to choose from within close proximity. Stay the night then we can pick you up the next day.
- A Helicopter/Winery Lunch combination. Arrive at the restaurant like a rock star! We have a number of excellent places in Canterbury to choose from. French Farm near Akaroa is a firm favorite but there are many others to choose from including Pegasus Bay, Terrace Downs or Mud House.
- Take a helicopter flight to the top of the Waimak River Gorge, hop on a jet boat for a thrilling ride before finding a secluded beach to picnic on.
- The beauty of New Zealand is that you can find remote, quiet, off the beaten track places. Somewhere to call your own for a short space in time, a helicopter is one mode of transport that can take you just about anywhere you like to find the special places very few people know about or can get to, use your imagination, create your own memories with a little help from us.
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo