As a four-seasons resort there’s always plenty of fun to be had – no matter the age of your children, or your budget.
Check out some Queenstown school holiday activities below:
- Get out and about in the glorious Central Otago sunshine! Head to one of Queenstown’s many mountain bike trails, explore the town on a Segway, or catch the gondola for an afternoon of luging.
- Enjoy water sports on Lake Wakatipu. Cruise the lake on the historic TSS Earnslaw, paddle on the water’s edge, or hire some kayaks!
- Ride on an adrenalin-pumping jet boat. Queenstown is famous for its jet boat rides. Treat the kids to an adrenalin-filled ride they will never forget.
- Learn about the region’s history. Visit the Lakes District Museum and learn about Queenstown’s history and heritage.
- Hit the slopes! Visit one of the region’s five ski fields and enjoy skiing, snowboarding and tubing or just have a good old fashioned snow ball fight!
- Take the kids ice skating. Visit Queenstown’s Ice Arena – designed for skaters of all ages and abilities.
- Visit an indoor attraction. When it’s cold out there’s still plenty to do indoors! Learn about New Zealand’s natural environment at the Kiwi Birdlife Park or catch the latest blockbuster at the movies.
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo