1 / 4
The 1920's quaint cottage is just 2 hours drive from Wellington, it provides comfortable living and sleeping for all the family. You can enjoy shorts strolls by the river, walks to the lake or more challenging full day trips.
- Meet some inteligent 'Stansborough Grey' sheep
- Feed and make friends with the Alpacas
- Swim in the beautiful river swimming hole
- Fossick for unusual rocks
- Investigate the history of the farm
- Relax and soak up the sun and the picturesque views
Stansborough historic mill is now open daily to visitors. The inspiring gallery offers the chance to purchase pure NZ wool textiles and the tour offers a chance to hear the whole story from paddock through to silver screen.
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo