Is it wine o’clock yet?
The velvety or silvery color tempts you. The alluring aroma excites your senses. The luscious taste revives your soul. So where do you find your next wineventure in New Zealand?
Short answer. Online.
Enriching your NZ Adventure
Avid drinker or not, the right bottle of tawny port is the perfect companion wherever you go. Eating comfortably alone after a day’s escapade? Yes. Night out banter with friends? Yes. Dining with your special someone? Yes.
Bringing a bottle of wine with you on your itineraries makes every bit of your stay in NZ more special. Whether you’re traveling to Auckland for an exhilarating boat cruise experience, spoiling your eyes above the Sky Tower’s magnificent view, or visiting the Auckland Museum, every new adventure deserves a glass of the sweet, sumptuous taste of port wine.
There are many wines you can choose from when in NZ, but what makes port wine one of the most popular pick-me-ups around? With a variety of different styles, port is your perfect aperitif, a perfect fruity addition to a summer cocktail or a delicious after dinner dessert wine. And as one of the world’s most loved wines, Port is a must for any wine lover’s journey.
Choosing the Right Wine
Your unique taste deserves a distinctive wine. There are varieties of tawny port you can choose from. What’s “right” for you is your choice. So what’s your pick?
• Penfolds Club Tawny Port. A true winner from the consistent Penfolds dynasty. Want a rich, nutty and complex taste? Go for Penfolds Club Tawny Port for your next dinner party.
• Crossroads Milestone Harmony Tawny Port. Looking for aged wine from New Zealand’s renowned producers? Have a taste of Crossroads Milestone Harmony Tawny Port.
• Porto Cruz Ruby Port. Craving for a classic ruby port with vibrant fruit intensity and smooth palate? Indulge yourself with Porto Cruz Ruby Port straight from Portugal.
• Porto Cruz White Port. Fancy a little (whole lot) different? Try this.
• Dows 10 Year Old Tawny Port. Perfectly balanced and aged for 10 years. This bottle of wine delivers creamy smoothness and a long, lingering finish fit to your liking.
• Valdouro Tawny Port NV. Deliciously priced quality port that makes you remember all those rich Christmas cake and nutty raisin characters that only true Port gives.
Traveling to New Zealand Soon?
We are blessed with a compact land mass in close proximities, this means that each region can be sailed overnight. If you’re looking for a scenic beauty, interacting with endangered wildlife, educating yourself about the Maori culture or simply treating in gourmet goodness, New Zealand offers endless experiences for you. Don’t forget to order yourself a bottle of tawny port while you’re at it!
Killer taste at killer prices that won’t kill your NZ voyage, that’s what Advintage is. Come visit us at www.advintage.co.nz to see our full collection of exquisite wines. Thoroughly collected from all parts of the world and beautifully priced for your indulgence.
And oh, we reside at the beautiful Havelock North where art, honey and friendly restaurants converge. If you’re in the area, do visit us – wine is on us!
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo