1 / 8
Owned and operated by a 4th generation local, our guided walks into the Abel Tasman National Park utilise water taxis and sometimes charter vessels to give you a varied and enjoyable day. Our most popular trip visits our historic 'kiwi' holiday bach built early last century. Here time has stood still with no power or modern amenities and where we share our dwelling with little blue penguins and the occasional nuisance opossum.
We also offer quality, self-catering accommodation at Riwaka Retreat, five minutes from Motueka and a perfect base for exploring our wonderful district.
Accommodation, personal guided walk and kayak packages offered. For a small additional fee leave the group behind and enjoy a day trip with your very own guide.
Abel Tasman Tours & Guided Walks, 55 School Road RD3, Riwaka, Motueka, Nelson, 7198, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am - 5pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40 minutes drive to main airport in Nelson. Small airport in Motueka
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 4kms from the town of Motueka
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$235.00 - $895.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Extra water taxi trips to make less walking.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children on personal guided walks only. Wholesale commission rates given on Abel Tasman Walks & Accommodation Package(two days personal guided walk and three nights accommodation) otherwise 10% commission.