1 / 4
Over the years we've run private, group or custom trips (or a combination of all three) for hiking clubs, ski councils, singles groups and extended families. Often, we can tailor one of our published trips, such as the 14-day 'Rimu' to suit a special interest group (this was how the 'Extreme Rimu' was born). We love a challenge and we enjoy coming up with unique and personalised solutions - knowing our backyard better than anyone goes a long way!
On our site you can fill out our quote form and Phil, who is one of Active's Directors, and our custom trips expert will get in touch with you.
Active Adventures - Custom Tours, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Most of our tours start and finish in either Auckland or Christchurch. Queenstown is also an option.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$4,500.00 - $7,500.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Prices are approximate only as each custom trip is different. Prices are inclusive of tax
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please contact us for details