1 / 4
Experience the thrill of being in a helicopter and experience the very best of the MacKenzie country with stunning views of Lake Tekapo and the mountains. Air Safaris offer a range of flights from an affordable 15 min Tekapo Highlights to longer flights with a wonderful alpine landing at 5500’ (snow only in winter months). Get out and take in the panoramic views and enjoy the unique experience of the silence and tranquility of the mountains when we shut down the helicopter. Or fly up close to mighty Aoraki Mount Cook for views of our highest peaks and longest glaciers.
We also offer an amazing helicopter and fixed wing aircraft combo deal including our renowned Grand Traverse flight – this is the best of both worlds. Highly recommended!
Air Safaris Helicopters, State Highway 8, Tekapo Aerodrome, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 5.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Located at Tekapo Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 4km west of the Lake Tekapo township
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$149.00 - $499.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum 2 passengers, Maximum 3 passengers per flight. Please note there is a maximum weight restriction of 120kg per person.