1 / 10
Calling all adventurers! Slap on your life jacket, throw on some sunscreen and rekindle that pioneering spirit. We have a wicked summer deal to get you out on the water and up close with Nature & Wildlife - it's time to go sea kayaking in an extinct volcanic basin surrounded by some of the most amazing scenery in NZ.
Akaroa has an amazing French history (Oui) a little slice of Europe right here on Banks Peninsula. Get familiar with sea kayaking,feel how comfortable & easy they are! See Akaroa's stunning coastline from a unique angle. Explore, experience and enjoy. Get up close to wildlife in this amazing Eco paradise.
With a maximum of 14 guests on each Safari you're guaranteed the best of care. Come and enjoy the serenity!
Akaroa Guided Kayak Safari, Rue Lauvaud, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 10pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We leave from Akaroa
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Travel Insurance: We advise all guests to consider arranging appropriate travel insurance that covers Adventure Tourism. On guided Safaris, Akaroa Guided Sea Kayak Safari is responsible for all company equipment on that Safari (e.g. kayaks, paddles etc). Under all circumstances, the guest is solely responsible for their personal equipment & possessions. Akaroa Guided Sea Kayak Safari accepts no liability for personal possessions or guest equipment under any circumstances. Please note that the tr