1 / 6
Calling all adventurers! Slap on your life jacket, throw on some sunscreen and prepare your self for a very special experience. We will guide you through an extinct volcano basin and give you an opportunity to encounter the endangered hector dolphins who reside in the harbor. You will be rejuvinated as you are surrounded by some of the most amazing scenery in NZ.
See Akaroa's stunning coastline from a unique angle. Explore, experience and enjoy. Get up close to wildlife in this amazing Eco paradise.
With a maximum of 14 guests on each Safari you're guaranteed the best of care. Your safety is our number one priority. Our guides will share their secrets while taking photos for you as you sit back and take in the spectacular views.
Akaroa Guided Kayak Safari, Rue Lauvaud, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 10pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We leave from Akaroa
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Photos are available for purchase
- Más información sobre precios:
- Travel Insurance: We advise all guests to consider arranging appropriate travel insurance that covers Adventure Tourism. On guided Safaris, Akaroa Guided Sea Kayak Safari is responsible for all company equipment on that Safari (e.g. kayaks, paddles etc). Under all circumstances, the guest is solely responsible for their personal equipment & possessions. Akaroa Guided Sea Kayak Safari accepts no liability for personal possessions or guest equipment under any circumstances.