1 / 12
The Studio and Homestead are set amongst spacious lawns, mature gardens and trees. Waipara River Estate produces award winning hand crafted boutique wines from the first planted vines by John McCaskey in 1981. Altogether the ideal place to escape crowds and stay a while. Being an hour out of Christchurch city you can enjoy the peace where the only sound is often the birds singing, appreciate the stars of the night sky without light pollution, walk barefoot on the lawn, drink the water sourced from 155m under the ground on the property, pick fruit from the trees in season.
We have the Loft which has a bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen and deck and the Studio where you are immersed in the garden on three sides. Welcome come and stay.
Annie's Loft & Studio, 169 Mackenzies Road, Waipara, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7483, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 11 pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 58.9km to Christchurch International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 60km to Intercity Coach Lines
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Approximately 14 km to Amberely
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$185.00 - $285.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Sofa bed in loft $75, Single bed in sunroom $50, Portacot free
- Más información sobre precios:
- Continental Breakfast provisions are included in tariff. Please email us if you have special dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate these. Long stay rates are available on request – please email us. Loss or damage will incur additional charges. Check in is after 3.00pm. Please check out by 11.00am. Contact us if you wish to negotiate these times and we will endeavour to meet your schedule. We would appreciate it if you could let us know your approximate time of arrival.