1 / 3
Auckland Adventure Duck is the first and only amphibious vehicle to touch down in Auckland. Drive along the road in the duck bus, enjoying a city tour along Auckland's waterfront before the Duck bus splashes into the water! Cruise around Auckland's Waitemata Harbour while viewing the city and Auckland's Harbour Bridge from a different perspective. The Duck travels at 5 knots in the water to ensure you have a peaceful and enjoyable cruise around the Harbour. A great way to get to know Auckland city while enjoying the one of a kind amphibious experience.
Auckland Adventure Duck, 99 Quay Street - Departs opposit the Auckland Ferry Terminal Building, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 5.30pm (Final trip of the day at 4.30pm)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are located in the centre of town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$48.00 - $68.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children are classified as 14 years and under. Children 12 years or under must be accompanied by an adult. Children 3 years and under are free of charge.