1 / 7
Auckland Zoo is home to the largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand, set in 17 hectares of lush parkland and just minutes from central Auckland.
There is lots to see and do all year, including events, animal encounters, behind-the-scenes experiences and more!
Every visit to Auckland Zoo helps build a future for wildlife - with money from ticket sales contributing to all the work we do here at the Zoo, but also all around New Zealand and overseas.
Auckland Zoo, 99 Motions Road, Western Springs, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1022, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- During summer (1 September to 30 April), Auckland Zoo is open every day from 9.30am to 5.30pm (except Christmas Day), with last admissions into the Zoo at 4.15pm. During winter (1 May to 31 August), our hours are 9.30am - 5pm, with last admissions into the Zoo at 4.15pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Auckland Zoo is a 30 minute drive (approximately) from Auckland International Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Auckland Zoo is a 15 minute drive (approximately) from Britomart Transport Centre (downtown Auckland)
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Auckland Zoo is located just west of downtown Auckland (10 minutes drive), next to the beautiful Western Springs Park.
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Infants (under 4): Free. Senior citizens (65 years+) and students (ID required): $23.