1 / 14
GUNGHA II is a modern, New Zealand built, go-fast maxi yacht. She is fast, stable and keen to be sailed by novice sailors. Experience awesome sailing and the fantastic Bay of Islands all in one super day! Our trip is exciting, funny & informal. We provide tasty morning snacks, heaps of sailing, a unique island stopover, snorkel gear, kayaks, hot showers and our yummy fresh lunch included.
Dolphins, penguins & seabirds are frequently sighted in playful groups and our friendly crew will help you sail the boat or simply relax and enjoy. We depart daily from Paihia and Russell. The cost per Adult is $95 all activities and yummy fresh lunch included!
BAY OF ISLANDS SAILING/GUNGHA II, Marsden Road, The Wharf, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 MINUTES FROM KERIKERI AIRPORT
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- PAIHIA BOARDING IS 30 METRES FROM COACH TERMINAL
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- BOARDING IN CENTRAL PAIHIA & RUSSELL
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- BAY OF ISLANDS SAILING/GUNGHA II Tour Details Tour Description Your Bay of Islands day sailing adventure takes place on board GUNGHA II our 65 foot New Zealand built ocean voyaging yacht. We endeavor to sail throughout the entire tour and to use our engine only briefly and when required for landing. Passengers are encouraged to get involved and help work the sails. Our safety briefing is required listening for all passengers. We will brief you generally as a group before sailing. Throughout the