1 / 9
The tour range’s from 25 – 80 km of cycling per day. The gradient is mainly gently undulating, on a mix of purpose built gravel cycle trail, gravel and sealed roads. The distances biked each day will present a challenge to relish and conquer!
The awe-inspiring landscapes of Mackenzie Basin and North Otago that the trail passes through provide a wonderful backdrop and whether biking or catching a ride in the support vehicle you will experience some of the most stunning landscapes in the country.
Explore small communities of Otematata, Kurow and Duntroon. Discover the original Maori rock art, fossil sites and spectacular limestone outcrops of North Otago. Step back in time and take in the vibe of Oamaru and its splendid Victorian Precinct.
Bike the Alps 2 Ocean Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- bike hire $180, single accommodation $350
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 60 days prior to departure.