1 / 7
Exclusive one hour guided tour providing greater detail of Transport World, the history of Bill Richardson, the family, collection and the world class restoration efforts of the team.
Housed in over 15,000sqm of exquisite ‘sheds’ are over 250 vehicles, a wearable arts collection, children’s play zones and themed bathrooms fast becoming as famous as our vehicles. The scale of the collection is sure to impress so allow plenty of time to continue exploring post tour.
Indulge yourself in retail therapy at the gift shop. If tasting the delicacies of the south is more your thing, head to our onsite café The Grille, a delicious southern stop popular with locals and visitors alike.
Bill Richardson Transport World Guided Tour, 491 Tay Street, Hawthorndale, Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Transport World is a ten minute drive from the Invercargill Airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Transport World is a five minute drive from the Invercargill central business district.
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Charge is $125.00 per guide plus the cost of general admission tickets per person.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prior booking is required. Flexibility is available with tour departure times. For a quality tour experience the maximum per guided tour is 10x people. Where the group is larger than 10x people we will provide extra guides as required.