1 / 21
Two historic buildings have been relocated to this rural setting and transformed to become a distinctive and enchanting visitor attraction.
The picturesque church hall houses are a very different type of gallery featuring New Zealand and African arts and crafts. Birdwoods displays a wide range of traditional and contemporary works in both the gallery and the extensive sculpture garden.
Birdwoods offers one of the Bay’s most picturesque settings in which to enjoy their renowned tea and coffee service, either in the Conservatory or on the terrace overlooking the sculpture garden on a sunny day or in front of the fire if the weather’s not so favourable. You can also enjoy a Rush Munro ice cream at the neighbouring Birdwoods Sweet Shop.
Birdwoods Gallery & Sculpture Garden, 298 Middle Road, RD2, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, 4172, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer 10:00am - 5:00pm, Winter 10.00am - 4.00pm 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25km from Hawke's Bay Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3 km from Havelock North bus terminal - 8 km to Hastings bus terminal.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km to Havelock North