1 / 2
1 / 8
Blastacars is not your typical go kart experience. Our karts are Kiwi made and have been developed here for over 25 years. With powerful karts and a custom track surface we are all about drifting sideways.
With up to 12 racers on our 220 metre track in our 390cc karts you are in for a adrenaline pumping experience!
We have different speeds for different needs. Children need to be 1.2 metres or taller to race. We also have a paraplegic kart.
We not only have kart racing, we also have BBQ areas, party areas, vending machines, arcade games and other free games.
We are open 10am till 10pm weekends and public holidays and 12pm to 10pm weekdays. We are closed on Mondays.
So come to Blastacars and get sideways!
Blastacars Drift Karts West Auckland , 82 The Concourse, Henderson, Waitakere, Auckland, 0610, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Weekends + Public Holidays, 10am - 10pm. Tuesday to Friday, 12pm - 10pm. Mondays, Closed.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minute walk from the 379 Triangle Rd Bus Stop (Stop 5613)
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes drive from the CBD
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$20.00 - $79.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Height restriction of 1.2 metres for all racers. Suitable for ages 8+ Walk ins welcome, but booking is encouraged during busier times (especially weekends). All racers are required to sign an indemnity form before racing.