1 / 4
With more than 30 years of heli-fishing experience exclusively in the South Island region, the award-winning Cedar Lodge is considered the South Island’s premier fly fishing lodge. Our guided vacation packages are tailored to make you feel at home on the South Island while putting you in front of wild trout on New Zealand’s most picturesque and exotic waters.
Over the years Cedar Lodge has been recognized in such premiere publications such as National Geographic and 50 Places to Fly Fish Before You Die.
Our helicopter accesses more destinations, requires less travel time, and provides you with much more time to fish on the region’s best waters. Of course, the helicopter rides are breathtaking experiences as well!
Book a guided trout fishing experience
- Helicopter available to access remote waters
- Experienced guides, can offer pointers where needed
- Members of NZPFGA
Cedar Lodge New Zealand, 74 School Road, Makarora, Lake Wanaka, 9346, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- We are available for booking inquires 365 days a year 24 hours a day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 Hours from Queenstown International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 45 Minutes from Wanaka's Bus Terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are located one hour from Wanaka and two hours from Queenstown