1 / 9
Ceres is a collaboration between the Dicey families involved in the wine industry in Central Otago. Between us we have a combined total of 35 years experience in growing grapes and making wine. We have a passion for focussed hand crafted wines that reflect the environment they are grown in. We want our wines to best express the vintage and vineyards they were created in.
The wine is named after the Roman goddess of agriculture - Ceres - using sustainable practices we reflect our respect for the land. We believe that focussed viticulture and a minimalist wine making approach allows for the full expression of Pinot Noir grown in the Bannockburn sub-region of Central Otago.
Ceres Wines, 128 Cairnmuir Road, Bannockburn, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Mon - Fri: daily, Weekends - occasionally
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40 mins to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 7 mins Cromwell
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 7mins Cromwell, 40 mins Wanaka, 30 Mins Alexandra, 40 Mins Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- NO Charge for tasting, wines range in price from $21 - $65/bottle
- Más información sobre precios:
- You must be legally able to purchase alcohol (18+yrs)...