1 / 5
Combine the thrill of white water rafting with a spectacular helicopter flight high above the famous Shotover River, Queenstown!
Experience a scenic helicopter flight into the rafting launch site deep within Skippers Canyon for the mighty Shotover River or fly past the rugged Remarkables mountain range into Gibbston Valley for the Kawarau River. Then test your sense of adventure by paddling your way down the whitewater rapids!
No experience is required. Our professional and experienced guides provide instruction and guidance to make your trip even more enjoyable. All trips include courtesy coach transfers, specialist on-river clothing, safety briefing, professional guides and sauna/hot shower after your raft trip.
Challenge Rafting | Heli-Rafting, The Station Building, Cnr Shotover and Camp Streets, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Challenge Rafting operates 7 days a week from 7.30am year round.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The Station Building is located in the center of Queenstown. Transport is complimentary to our Rafting Base in Arthur's Point from here.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$219.00 - $319.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Important Information: Access to raft the Shotover River in winter is by helicopter only (01 June – 15 September approx). All rafting operates subject to suitable river and weather conditions.