1 / 11
Have you ever dreamed of experiencing a piece of aviation history? To step back in time when pilots were larger than life and heroes to all those who lifted their eyes skyward to the old biplanes flying overhead.
To experience the excitement of the early flyers and their flying machines; the smell of oil and aviation fuel, combined with the aroma of fresh leather. As you don the old-style leather flying helmet, complete with goggles and silk scarf, take a rare journey back in time.
Feel the exhilaration of the open cock-pit, with the wind in your face and enjoy the real Freedom and Romance of Flight over Lake Wanaka and some of the most stunning scenery in New Zealand.
Classic Flights Ltd, Spitfire Lane, Wanaka Airport, Wanaka, Lake Wanaka, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am to 5.30pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Located at Wanaka airport. 1 hour drive from Queenstown airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Approximately 9km from Wanaka township
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$199.00 - $395.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Maximum weight is 90kg per person on Waco flights Maximum weight for aerobatic flights in Tigermoths is 100kg