1 / 6
Classic Motorcycle Mecca was originally housed in Nelson and known as NZ Classic Motorcycles. The entire collection was sold to Transport World in Invercargill in May 2016. Given Transport World's natural enthusiasm for wheels and the region’s celebrated obsession with motorcycles, it presented an opportunity of a lifetime.
Widely regarded to be a world class display, the collection comprises of over 300 motorcycles and motorcycle related artwork from around the world. It is situated in two newly restored buildings within central Invercargill where you will find brands such as AJS, Ariel, BMW, Brough Superior, Harley Davidson, Henderson, Indian, Matchless and Rudge as well as little-known brands such as Schwinn and Zundapp.
Classic Motorcycle Mecca, 491 Tay Street, Hawthorndale, Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.7km to Invercargill Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in the centre
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Under 5 years free. Senior, student and group discounts available.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Entry is subject to Transport World terms and conditions. See www.transportworld.nz