1 / 10
Clos Henri’s estate is comprised of three unique soil types, these are expressed through terroir driven Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir wines: Petit Clos, Bel Echo and Clos Henri. Tasting the differences and learning about the terroir here is what our cellar door experience is all about.
The boutique style tasting room is set in an old chapel which has been restored to its former glory to somewhat resemble the Bourgeois family’s church in Chavignol, France.
Come taste our terroir, cheese and terrine plates or take home some authentic goodies of Rillettes De Canard, French Chocolates and Foie Gras.
Clos Henri Vineyard, 639 State Highway 63 RD1, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7240, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Clos Henri cellar door is open October - April Monday-Friday 10am - 4pm, weekends by appointment and May-September by appointment only
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 minutes drive from Blenheim town, 5 minutes drive from Renwick
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 minutes drive from Blenheim Town, 5 minutes drive from Renwick
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$0.00 - $5.00|
- Otros cargos:
- We have a tasting charge of $5, refundable on wine purchase