Cycle the Clutha Gold Trail south alongside the Clutha River with its schist rock boulders and gold dredging history, as it winds its way through the gorgeous Teviot Valley, to where you can enjoy your picnic at the water’s edge at the small rural township of Millers Flat, then continue along the trail, finishing at Beaumont (48kms). Climb aboard the Beaumont Jet and travel back upstream beneath the historic Beaumont Bridge, through breath taking white-water shoots & rocky outcrops, get close to the largely unspoiled native Island with its rare indigenous ecosystems. Carry on the stunning jet boat ride and unwind over dinner at Lake Roxburgh Lodge before a restful nights sleep and breakfast before your departure the following morning.
Clutha Gold Bike & Boat package, Tamblyn Drive, Lake Roxburgh, Roxburgh, Central Otago, 9571, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 5pm Sep - May
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- we are situated equal distance between Queenstown and Dunedin airports approx 130-150kms
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Lake roxburgh Lodge is located just 8kms north of Roxburgh township and 30kms south of Alexandra
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Minimum of 4 guests, 2 x person supplement $160.00 Superior & spa rooms & suites available on request, please enquire