1 / 4
Just a 25 minute drive, Coronet Peak is the closest mountain to Queenstown. Stunning high points and rolling trails offer seasoned skiers and riders something to really get your teeth into. For those new to the snow, dedicated learner and novice areas make finding your snow feet easy.
• Varied terrain for all abilities
• NZ’s longest resort opening hours with Night Skiing/First Tracks
• Quick & easy on-mountain rental system
• Supervised kids’ programmes and Early Learning Centre for children age 3 months & up
Elevation: 1649 m
Skiable Area: 280 hectares
Lifts: 1 high-speed six-seater chair, 2 high-speed quad chairs, 1 T-bar, 4 carpet lifts
Are their shuttles to the ski field?
A range of different shuttle transport options are available from Christchurch, Methven, and Springfield. Additionally, a complimentary mountain access road shuttle is available for Porters customers, bookings essential.
Can I purchase food at the ski area?
There is a fully-licensed café at Porters serving a wide range of homestyle food prepared daily, mouth-watering espresso coffee, beer and wine.
What type of lessons does the ski area provide?
The Porters Snow School offers a range of ski and snowboard lessons for all ages and ability levels including first timers, group lessons, private lessons and a ski academy.
Does the ski area have a terrain park?
The Porters Community Park offers a wide range of beginner and intermediate terrain park features for skiers and snowbaorders.
Does the ski area offer any childcare or crèche services?
There is no childcare available, however Porters offers an interchangeable parents' day pass for families with toddlers (under 3 years).
Coronet Peak Ski Area, Coronet Peak Rd, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 4pm daily, 4pm - 9pm Friday and Saturday
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 24 km, 31 minutes' drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 18 km, 25 minutes' drive from Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$95.00 - $119.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Youth rate applies to 6-17 years and to Seniors 65-74 years. Kids 5 years and under and Super Seniors 75+ receive FREE Day Lift Passes everyday.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Opening hours are subject to weather. Terms and conditions apply see website for full details.