1 / 10
Discover some of the treasures of Taranaki Art over 2 days/3 nights. Be guided by our experts through a range of art from the internationally acclaimed Govett-Brewster Art Gallery and Len Lye Centre to individual artist's studios of significance including access to the works of Don Driver, Tom Kreisler and Renate Verbrugge. Your visits to Govett-Brewster and Puke Ariki will include personalised tours and talks by renowned curators. Throughout you will experience great hospitality which compliments your superb accommodation at the Nice Hotel. Included also is an intimate dinner in the Len Lye Centre, a roastery tour of Ozone Coffee and a cooking demonstration featuring gourmet cuisine by Terry Parkes, a contributor to the Great NZ Cookbook
Discover Taranaki - Art tour, 71 Brougham Street, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4310, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 11 km from the centre of New Plymouth
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Nice Hotel is based in the centre on New Plymouth
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- For bookings 3 or more months in advance of departure a 50% deposit must be paid with the remainder due 90 days prior to departure. • For bookings within 3 months (90 days) of departure, full payment is required. • Credit card details are required for payment of deposit which secures your booking. • All prices are in New Zealand dollars and currently include 15% Goods and Services Tax. • All option prices are per person on a twin share basis. • Prices are based on twin share accommodation.