Watch or swim with Dolphins and Seals in the warm blue waters near White Island and Moutohora (Whale) Island, Whakatane,
Our booking office at 96 The Strand, Whakatane. Only 100 Meters from the Information center and boat berth has all day parking within 50 meters.
Our 10.1 meter purpose vessel Diveworks is fast safe and child friendly.
Locally owned and operated with 25 years experience we keep our passenger numbers to a maximum of 15 to ensure the best experience possible. Our guides are extremely competent.
We supply all quality equipment and tuition however please note that dolphins are continually on the move and that to gain the best swimming with dolphins experience that you need to be able to swim..
Diveworks Dolphin and Seal Encounters, 96 The Strand, Whakatane, Whakatane, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- We are open 7 Days during peak Dolphin season, weather and sea conditions permitting. Trips generally run from 0800-1200 or 1300-1700 hours.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10km to Whakatane Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 50 Meters from Coach Terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 50 meters from I Site
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$90.00 - $160.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$50.00 - $140.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Dolphins are wild animals which range over a wide area. During peak season we have a very high success rate but we can not always guarantee opportunities to swim with them. The Department of Conservation have very strict guidelines and we will not do anything which interferes with them. We will not swim if they have little babies with them or if sea conditions make it unsuitable. Swimming with the seals is usually the highlight of all trips and is almost guaranteed. The skipper has final say.