1 / 7
Uniquely positioned on sub-tropical Great Barrier Island, in Auckland's Hauraki Gulf, 5 star Earthsong Lodge has been created from the essence of nature in a unique island paradise where earth sea and sky embrace you.
Earthsong is owned and hosted with passion by New Zealanders, Trevor and Carol Rendle. The cuisine is divine, wine outstanding and service wonderful. Great Barrier Island's rugged landscape, breath-taking views and unspoiled white sandy beaches offer a world that can soothe the spirit and challenge the adventurous.
The ease of accessibility from Auckland by scheduled flights makes Earthsong a unique experience on its own, or a great start or finish to a New Zealand vacation. Private helicopter charters can also be arranged.
Earthsong Lodge, 38 Medland Road, Tryphena, Great Barrier Island, Auckland, 0991, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-8pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 kilometres
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 kilometre from Tryphena beaches and local stores, 30 minute flight from Auckland Airport
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Optional extras include rental vehicle, therapeutic massage
- Más información sobre precios:
- Room rates include Breakfasts, pre-dinner cocktails and dinners unless otherwise specified, transfers between Great Barrier Island Airport or Ferry Terminal