1 / 24
With a complimentary pick up from the island's ferry terminal at Matiatia Wharf, you'll enjoy a commentated Waiheke Highlights bus tour en route to our site on Trig Hill.
Once checked-in and geared up, three 200m dual flying fox ziplines will fly you smoothly side-by-side with a partner, friend or relative down into a stunning tract of original and regenerating native ‘bush’ (forest).
It’s a scenic interpretive walk back to base, where you’ll learn about local flora and fauna and the conservation of our spectacular natural environment.
With a choice of drop-off locations afterwards, we'll make sure you have plenty of things to do on Waiheke!
EcoZip Adventures, Waiheke Island, 150 Trig Hill Road, Onetangi, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am-5pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 200m from Waiheke Airfield.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 35 minutes by ferry from Britomart, the downtown Auckland transport hub.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 35 minutes by ferry from downtown Auckland.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$119.00 - $157.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Participants under 18-years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian properly authorised to agree to our Booking Terms and sign the Participation Waiver on the minor's behalf. Weight Limits The minimum weight is 30kg (66lbs) and the maximum is 125kg (275lbs). We reserve the right to ask Participants to be weighed prior to taking part in the activity.