1 / 5
The Origin of Fairbairn House
Fairbairn is a Celtic family name passed down through many generations. ‘Fair-bairn’ means fair child or beautiful child. Jane and Andrew have three adult children, with their two daughters both having Fairbairn as a middle name.
The Fairbairn House logo is a circle depicting all four points of the compass, in keeping with the 360 degree views from the property. The vertical pillars represent a Celtic rope supporting the home’s peaked roof.
The property commands huge views of Taupo township, Lake Taupo, rolling countryside, and the volcanoes Mounts Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe, and Tongariro.
Fairbairn House, 146 Highland Drive, Acacia Bay, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 18km to Taupo airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 9km to bus terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 9km to town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,500.00 - $5,000.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- The wedding venue rate to hire the property is negotiable according to the number of guests attending and the duration of the wedding and reception. The hirers and their guests will take all reasonable care of the property and its contents, and are responsible should any damage occur.