1 / 12
On the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, lies Flaxmill Bay and Flaxmill Accommodation. Our guests enjoy a peaceful, seaside experience within our landscaped park.
We offer deluxe self-contained holiday accommodation in our 1-Bedroom Cottages for singles or couples, or in our fully-equipped 3-Bedroom Houses for families and groups. All units are set privately within beautiful gardens.
Flaxmill provides a great base from which to explore the many highlights of the area. Our location is just a short walk away from Cooks Beach, a short drive to Hahei, the Cathedral Cove walkway and the thermal springs at Hot Water Beach and a short walk/ferry trip to the town of Whitianga.
Open all year (bookings required).
Flaxmill Accommodation, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, a 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Por noche||$240.00 - $550.00||$200.00 - $300.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Low Season rates are for 2 people with $50 per extra person. Breakfast Package is additional (only available from 1 Mar - 14 Dec)
- Más información sobre precios:
- High season rates are based on a Cottage or House per night and have a minimum of nights (between 3-7). Cottages sleep 2 people. Houses can sleep up to 6 people. Low season rates are for 2 people with extra people at additional cost. Minimum number of nights in low season is 2 (3 during Public Holiday Weekends). A non-refundable deposit is required for reservation with the remainder due prior to your holiday. Please refer to our website for all information.