1 / 3
Trek through an 11,530 hectare forest near Oxford township. After climbing through native Mountain beech trees, this hike follows a forested ridge filled with korimako (native bellbirds), before opening onto snow tussock grassland. Gain the peak of Mt Oxford (1364m) where you can see the Southern Alps and foothills to the South-West and the Canterbury plains to the East. Savour your hard-earned view while you eat your sumptuous SOLE lunch.
Tour includes door-to-door transport from Christchurch, Rangiora or Oxford.
One child over 13 years of age may attend on this hike provided they are under your complete supervision as parent/ caregiver.
Full day trip
SOLE: Sustainable, organic, local, ethical [where possible].
Foothill forests - Mt Oxford Summit Guided Day Walk, 33 Dominion Avenue, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8024, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Pickup from airport is included in the trip
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pickup from Christchurch city central is included in the trip
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$210.00 - $240.00|
- Otros cargos:
- All inclusive
- Más información sobre precios:
- Terms and conditions at http://www.roamingguides.com/book-today.html