1 / 5
Nestled within the deep hidden valleys of New Zealand's Forgotten World is the ultimate way to explore rural New Zealand. Travel along a decommissioned railway line, through tunnels, over bridges and rivers and to townships that time forgot. Forgotten World Adventures shares a history unique to New Zealand. It’s truly unforgettable.
Choose to travel a segment of the line, or the entire 142 kilometres. Our RailCart tours depart during the summer months of October through to May from three locations,Taumarunui, in the heart of the King Country; Stratford, in the heart of Taranaki and the self proclaimed Republic of Whangamomona.
For a more active journey, choose our new RailBike tour and pedal your way through history!
Forgotten World Adventures, 9 Hakiaha St, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, 3920, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Booking Office 9am to 5pm - Trips run according to the schedule on website
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- At the northern entrance to Taumarunui
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$125.00 - $1,245.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Accommodation where applicable
- Más información sobre precios:
- Those in control of the rail cart must be over 16.