Four Peaks High Country Track, horse trekking option covers 60 kilometres over the high country behind Geraldine. Ride for 3 days & stay 2 nights in upgraded musterers' huts. Season: November to April.
Riders bring their own horses, and must be experienced with their care and riding ability. A maximum of 8 riders and horses can trek at one time, a minimum of 3.
Horses and riders arrive at Four Peaks Station, Fairlie 10am on their 1st morning.
Accommodation is available at the Station if they wish to arrive the night prior.
This is an exclusive horse riding experience traveling over farmland not normally open to the public, and staying in huts that were used by boundary riders and shepherds of yesteryear. An experience to treasure.
Four Peaks High Country Track, 126 Clayton Settlement Road, RD 17, Fairlie, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7987, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 75 kms to Timaru airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20kms to Fairlie, 1 hours drive to Timaru
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$325.00 - $375.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Horse riders must be experienced and competent with their own horses.