On this self-drive tour, you'll have numerous bird watching and marine life experiences where you'll learn about our unique wildlife. You’ll float through spectacular glowworms caves and experience our unique Maori culture. You'll marvel at our bubbling geysers, steaming fumaroles, and plopping mud pools. You'll visit vineyards as well to sample wonderful New Zealand wines. A highlight of this trip is an overnight boat cruise in a truly remote wilderness sound where wildlife, serenity and nature abounds.
Fur, Feather, and Fins - Self-Drive Tour - 15 Days North and South Island, 697 Tainui Road, Morrinsville, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- This tour starts at Auckland Airport and ends at Queenstown Airport.
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Additional pricing for Enhancements (see website for further details)