1 / 5
Glacier Helicopters operates from Franz Josef village, which is situated at the foot of the Franz Josef Glacier in the heart to the Franz Josef township.
We offer not only spectacular scenic helicopter flights, but also incredible glacier landings. The opportunity to view up close and touch the glacier formations - ice caves, seracs and pinnacles - makes for a truly memorable experience.
Flights range from 20 - 40 minutes and can include Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers, Aoraki/Mt Cook and the Southern Alps.
Our experienced pilots share their intimate glacier and alpine knowledge during the journey. Complimentary local transfers from accommodation are available as required.
Glacier Helicopters - Franz Josef Glacier, Main South Road, SH 6, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- We operate 7 days a week, from daylight.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in Central Franz Josef township
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$225.00 - $405.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- All flights require a minimum number of 3 passengers for departures. Bookings will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum number on the basis that bookings will be co-ordinated to achieve minimum numbers. All flights operate subject to suitable weather conditions. Glacier Helicopters reserves the right to alter prices, departure times and flight routes or arrange alternative helicopter services.