Nestled in lush rainforest, the Glacier Hot Pools is a haven of natural tranquillity and the perfect way for visitors to unwind and experience a blissful state of pure relaxation after travelling along Te Tai o Poutini (The West Coast) or enjoying one of its many attractions.
The three invitingly warm main pools and three secluded private pools are nestled within the bosom of Tane Mahuta – Guardian of the Forest with his children, the native bush and birdlife creating a tranquil space to revive your tinana (body), hinengaro (mind) and wairua (spirt).
The pools are conveniently located in the heart of Franz Josef township on Cron Street, and can be enjoyed all year round.
Glacier Hot Pools, Cron Street, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, 7856, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 1pm to 9pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1.5 hrs drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walk into township
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$26.00 - $70.00|
- Otros cargos:
- massage from $95 and private pools price (min 2 pers) from $95
- Más información sobre precios:
- special offers apply periodically