Holiday home in Glenorchy township in the Queenstown Lakes district - just a 40 minute (48km) beautiful scenic drive North of Queenstown.
Glenorchy is the gateway to some of NZ's finest walking and hiking trails - Routeburn, Rees-Dart, Greenstone and Caples hiking trails. The cottage is located just a moment’s walk to Lake Wakatipu, Rees and Dart Rivers, cafes, hotels and all tourism operators.
Our cottage provides 'basic' accommodation, but is comfortable with all modern amenities. The cottage can sleep up to 6 comfortably (8 max) but with some council restrictions: Max 4 Adults (over 16 years); Min 3 night stay.
Modus operandi: Bring own linen; non-smoking; leave clean and tidy; take own rubbish; $145 to $195 (for 6 people).
Glenorchy Crib / Bach, Glenorchy Township, Glenorchy, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- We cannot take walk-up bookings.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 54KM to Queenstown Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 48KM to Queenstown terminals.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 100 metres to local village; 48KM to Queenstown.
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$145.00 - $195.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Min 3-night stay (except 23rd Dec thru 10th Jan has a 6-night min stay). Modus operandi: no pets; non-smoking; maximum 6 to 8 people with a maximum 4 adults; no linen provided; take own rubbish (public bins nearby); clean-up prior to leaving.