1 / 3
Glenroy Park Homestay B&B has two guest rooms availiable - 1x Queen and 1x twin room with private bathroom. The house faces north trapping all the sun available. The shape of the house allows this to happen creating a warm, comfortable and inviting environment. French doors open out from the living area and lounge into the conservatory which opens out to the garden.
Invercargill is a perfect halfway point between Te Anau and Dunedin if you're travelling the Southern Scenic Route. As the Southern most city in the world, Invercargill is known for its hospitality to visitors and the gateway to some of New Zealand's most beautiful scenery. With excellent cafes and restaurants Invercargill is the perfect place to base yourself.
Glenroy Park Homestay B&B, 23 Glenroy Park Drive, Waikiwi, Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.00am - 8.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- We are 10 minutes drive from the Invercargill City Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- We are five minutes drive from the Invercargill Information Centre / Coach Depot.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are 5km from the centre of Invercargill.
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$100.00 - $130.00|