The lodge is made up of two lodges, each of which is divisible providing multiple options for space and bed numbers. Each unit is supplied a fridge and TV with sky. There is adequate parking for trailers and boats.
The lodge is part of the village of Glentui, though separated by a stream and trees. The valley is often alive with Tui birds and is a pleasant respite from the bustle of the city.
The rural location and proximity to the crossroads at Whatawhata means the south and west Waikato is only a short drive away, Raglan and TeAwamutu both closer than 30 minutes.
Glentui Travellers Lodge, 1893 state highway 23, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am to 10.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25km to Hamilton airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 17km to Hamilton Transport Centre
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- approx 15 km to Dinsdale which is the closest Hamilton suburb
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$90.00 - $120.00|