1 / 6
For 2 hours, our Milford Sound cruise gets you up close and personal with the fiord. Feel the spray on your face as the skipper parks the bow under a thundering waterfall; stop to watch seals sunbathing on rocks and totally relax as we allow you plenty of time to enjoy the incredible scenery.
Go Orange offers the best-valued experience on Milford Sound. Using our large vessel set at half capacity, our cruise is one-of-a-kind, uncrowded, relaxed, personal and totally breathtaking.
Four daily departures in the height of the summer with free food on all our departures. Bacon Roll & OJ (9am); Fish n chips (12:30pm); Carrot Cake (3pm); Fish n chip evening cruise (5:15pm). Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau.
Go Orange - Day Cruise Milford Sound , Milford Sound Terminal, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 6:30am - 8pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5hrs from Queenstown
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 hours from Te Anau
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$45.00 - $85.00|
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Coach connections Te Anau or Queenstown extra
- Más información sobre precios:
- Infants (0-4) FOC. Kids Go Free in NZ school Holidays, max 2 per full fare-paying adult fare. KGF does not apply to coach connection products. Coach connections ex Queenstown available from $139pp or Te Anau $119 adults (child rate: $79 on either). Connects with 12:30pm boat.