1 / 7
For 2 hours, our Milford Sound cruise gets you up close and personal with the fiord. Feel the spray on your face as the skipper parks the bow under a thundering waterfall; stop to watch seals sunbathing on rocks and totally relax as we cruise out to the mouth of the Tasman Sea, allowing you plenty of time to enjoy the incredible scenery.
Go Orange offers the best-valued experience on Milford Sound. Using our large vessel set at half capacity, our cruise is one-of-a-kind, uncrowded, relaxed, personal and totally breathtaking.
With up to 3 daily departures in the height of the summer we have something for everyone and free food offers on all our departures.
Go Orange - Day Cruise Milford Sound , Milford Sound Terminal, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 6:30am - 8pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 4.5hrs from Queenstown
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 hours from Te Anau
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$55.00 - $79.00|
(15 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Infants (0-4) FOC. Kids Go Free in NZ school Holidays, max 2 per full fare-paying adult fare. Coach connections ex Queenstown available from $139pp or Te Anau $119 adults (child rate: $79 on either). Connects with 12:30pm boat.