1 / 3
Travel to the furthest point of road access on Lake Wakatipu, passing several places of historic interest en route to the Greenstone region. You will begin a gentle climb along an undulating, well-formed loop track through beech forest to the valley floor. Witness the superb diversity of natural features in the area--snow-capped mountains, broad rivers, and an abundance of native birdlife. On this 6-hour hike, you will learn about the flora, fauna, geography, and history of the region, and you will discover the efforts being made to conserve New Zealand’s natural heritage while immersed in this unique wilderness wonderland.
Guided Greenstone and Lake Rere Walk, 12 Pigeon Place, Glenorchy, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:00am - 05:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 4x4 vehicle transfers from your accommodation are provided at no additional cost.
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Lunch can be provided upon request at an additional cost of 20 NZD per person (requires 24-hour notice).
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum of 2 people for private guided walks Flexible departure time