Your journey starts with a scenic drive along the shores of Lake Wanaka and into the majestic Matukituki Valley. Upon entering Mt Aspiring National Park, you will begin a 2-hour hike through open grasslands, across a footbridge, and through native beech forest. After a steady climb, you will emerge from the forest to panoramic alpine views and awe-inspiring hanging glacier faces. Enjoy your surroundings and an open-air lunch before returning via the forest track. On this guided hike, you will learn about the region's flora and fauna and local conservation efforts to preserve New Zealand’s natural heritage.
Guided Rob Roy Glacier Hike, 12 Pigeon Place, Glenorchy, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 4x4 vehicle transfers from your accommodation in Wanaka or Queenstown are provided at no additional cost.
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Lunch can be provided upon request at an additional cost of 20 NZD per person (requires 24-hour notice).
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum of 2 people for private guided walks Flexible departure time