1 / 3
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park and volunteer their time.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 60 minutes and parking is available in Car Park 5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
Please be aware that this is a walking tour and a good level of mobility is required to climb stairs. Comfortable shoes are suggested.
Guided tour of Eden Park, 42 Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1024, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 17km to airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km to town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$18.00 - $23.00|
(12 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please be aware that this is a walking tour and a good level of mobility is required to climb stairs. Comfortable shoes are suggested. For groups of 10 or less we do not require you to make a booking for the public tour, please just turn up at Entry G reception by 1:55pm on weekdays except for game days or the day before a game.