Hastings Golf Club, located in Maraekakaho Road, Bridge Pa, is ranked amongst the Top 10 New Zealand Golf courses. You’ll find a round of golf at 'Bridge Pa' a challenging and enjoyable experience, set amid picturesque surroundings.
* A perfect location! Hastings Golf Club is tucked away in Bridge Pa - remote and tranquil, and yet easily accessible from the major expressway
* Home of New Zealand's best amateur golfer - Stuart Jones
* A welcoming club atmosphere! Our aim is to make you feel right at home, from the moment you step on the course.
* Top class Bunker's Cafe with freshly prepared gourmet food.
Everyone is welcome! Please visit www.hastingsgolfclub.co.nz for more information.
The Golf Course
Four sets of tees
Long par -4 5th called 'Flaxmere' with a right dogleg and two-tiered green.
|Mens tee||Womens tee|
|NZGA slope||125 - 127||125|
|Course rating||72.6 - 73.9||74.5|
|Course length(m)||6074 - 6314||5500|
|Course length (yards)||6643 - 6905||6015|
All amounts are in $NZ and include GST
|Price per round|
|New Zealand Affiliated||$50|
|New Zealand Non-Affiliated||$70|
|9 Holes||Check club website|
- Clubhouse with locker room
- Club, cart and trundler rental
- Food and beverage on-site
- Driving range for practice
- PGA Pro on-site
- Retail available
Course & Pro Shop
Monday - Friday: 7.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7am - 5.30pm
Club HouseMonday: 9am - 2pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm
Member's DayTuesday morning Women Priority
Thursday morning Men Priority
Saturday Men and Women Priority
Where to Stay
Find more accommodation in Hastings
Hastings Golf Club, 1523 Maraekakaho Road, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, 4175, New Zealand.