1 / 5
Let us show you this beautiful part of our world from a perspective like no other.
Fly by helicopter from Glenorchy, gateway to Paradise and Middle Earth into the untouched beauty of the Fiordland and Mount Aspiring National Parks, home of spectacular fiords and glaciers.
The 40 minute drive from Queenstown to Glenorchy is rated as one of NZ’s Top 10 scenic drives, and a must-do for tourists visiting the region. Glenorchy is on the doorstep to the Southern Alps, Mt. Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks, including the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogy film locations.
We keep our fleet small, the experience personal, our operation safe, and we deliver that once in a lifetime experience that you will never forget.
Heli Glenorchy, 35 Mull Street, Glenorchy, Queenstown, 9372, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am to 8pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Heli Glenorchy Office is based just 2km from the Glenorchy Airfield where we operate our scenic flights from.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Glenorchy is located at the head of Lake Wakatipu, just 45 minutes from Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$245.00 - $1,100.00|
(12 años o menos)
|$171.50 - $770.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Infants 3 and under go free