1 / 10
This beautiful and remote property is ideal for overseas visitors who'd like the chance to experience the splendor of New Zealand nature and bush. The accommodation is set in a beautiful old homestead with ancient oak and elm trees, established gardens and abundant native bush and forest.
Cook and prepare your own food. Eat when you like. Swim in the Clarence river. Private access from property.
Host is vegetarian. Cooking meat on the property is fine as long as guests respect simple kitchen rules for keeping meat and veges separate. Simple breakfast is provided: organic muesli, yoghurt or toast with herbal refreshments or coffee.
A number of friendly animals live in and around the house. Be aware of allergies to cats, dogs and bees.
High Country Wilderness Retreat, 1367 WaiauToa Road, Clarence Valley, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Blenheim airport 75mins; Picton Ferry 105mins drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Kaikoura: 45km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$60.00 - $140.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Usual rates: Single room: $60 Double rooms range from $120 couple to $140. Current offer 1. includes a pick up Tuesday in Kaikoura township at 2pm for between two and four people. Drop off Friday 2pm. $100 per double room. Please bring all the food you will need for a three day stay. Breakfasts can be had here at an extra cost, on top of this offer, of $10 per person. Children's bookings are a full house booking. The price for this is $260 per night for family stay under our current offer