1 / 3
1 / 11
Located in the spectacular Fiordland National Park, the dramatic Hollyford Track 3 day / 2 night guided wilderness experience is one of New Zealand’s greatest walks.
Explore undisturbed and inspiring scenery with your expert guide bringing to life the diversity of landscapes, vegetation and wildlife, as well as the captivating Maori and pioneer stories, of this breathtaking area. The experiences are just as diverse and include hiking through a ‘World Heritage’ area, native wildlife encounters, wilderness jet-boating, exploring historical sites and a scenic flight to Milford Sound.
Private lodges, fine cuisine and small groups provide for a personal experience, it’s a wonderful way to explore the very essence of New Zealand’s wilderness.
Hollyford Track 3 Day Guided walk, Unit 29, 159 Gorge Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Departures October - April. During February & March daily departures ex Queenstown or Te Anau. October - January and April departures every second day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We offer complimentary coach transfers ex Queenstown or Te Anau
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,795.00 - $1,895.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Lodges offer twin-share rooms - if travelling by yourself and wish to book your own roon then a $700 single supplement applies.